Monday, September 15, 2014

"Discussion on Blowjob and anal sex"

hi,
EIYNAH,
i have read ;discussion on BLOWJOB AND ANAL SEX,i am male 65 from Pakistan,mostly women from pakistan do  not like  to give blowjob to men and in the same way men do not like to suck and lick the  pussy of a woman,according to me this number is 80%.only 20% who are effected by western culture and  internet.this is only a assumption that pakistani society is effected too much.75% population lives in villages,so may be only 2% population have this habit but out  of 25%,urban population only 7-8% are in this habit.
  about anal sex,no doubt number is much higher,it varies from provinces to provinces,1-kpk 2-baluchistan 3-sindh 4-punjab&ak

---------

Thank you for your incredibly informative email. Thank you especially for writing some of the words entirely in uppercase, in case I miss the fact that they are central to this conversation and need to be highlighted, like my name for example. I might have missed that this email was addressed to me, had you not graciously put it in all caps. 

I was hoping you could clarify a couple of things for me; 

"i have read ;" 

You mention at the beginning of your email that you have read something. I'm not sure what it is that you have read though...or is it that you have read things in general? Which is nice to know, I assure you. 

"discussion on BLOWJOB AND ANAL SEX" 

Then you go on to point out that this will be some sort of discussion? Except, there are no questions asked, or no opinions solicited. Not much a of a discussion per se, but thank you for reaching out with your accurate research and detailed findings. And you certainly waste no time getting to the core of your thesis. 

"mostly women from pakistan do  not like  to give blowjob to men and in the same way men do not like to suck and lick the  pussy of a woman,"

I'm grateful for your generous use of adjectives and academic terminology. Your research seems to be unprecedented, revolutionary, and quite astounding to be honest. The above statement has sent me into a state of shock. Never have I come across such findings, in all my amateur browsing of the internet. I may write a blog on Pakistani sexuality but I am in no way a qualified professional like yourself, who seems to be in possession of statistics and specific percentages of things I had no idea were being studied officially in our great country. 

"according to me this number is 80%.only 20% who are effected by western culture and  internet.this is only a assumption that pakistani society is effected too much."

Now bear with me for a second because my inexperience is showing here and I seem to be having trouble comprehending your academic-speak. I am not familiar with this research institute you mention,

"according to me"

What exactly does "M.E." stand for? Where in Pakistan is this cutting edge sex research centre located? And they must be truly dedicated to the progress of science if despite the local attitudes towards sex and sexuality they are pursuing research such as this. It must be no easy task to find willing participants in such a study. May I ask how many people are included in the study? 

Now forgive me for simplifying your complex statement, but is it safe to assume you are saying that 80% of people in Pakistan are not open to performing oral sex on their partner, but are open to receiving? Or is it that they are not open to either? Which implies that the remaining 20% are open to oral sex because they have been seduced by the warlocks of the West as well as the blatantly satanic invention of the internet. They are using these things to slowly infiltrate our society and tatter the reputation of our pure land...that much is apparent. 

The other numbers you mentioned are lost on me I'm afraid. Perhaps with a few more years of experience, and some research of my own I can some day understand the implication of the figures you provided above. 

And do correct me if I'm wrong, but are you implying that anal sex is far more common than oral sex in Pakistan? Despite it being explicitly forbidden in the Quran? 

That is quite the interesting statement. To be honest, I have never even thought to weigh the occurrences of one sexual act against the other in this manner. But I will definitely look into this and report back what I find. Thank you again for sharing your research. And for ranking our country's provinces in descending order of how much anal may or may not be going on. I find this categorization unique and out-of-the-box. I have never seen our provinces in this light, and frankly, its a refreshing way to look at them. 

1-kpk 2-baluchistan 3-sindh 4-punjab&ak

I have found our 'discussion' enlightening. 

Regards,

"EIYNAH"












9 comments:

  1. Lol touche Eiynah... touche :) I bit rough on the old fella dontcha think? I mean he is 65 for God's sake... let old uncle gee off the sarcasm hook a bit :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor uncle, he must be thinking deep now

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I call annihilation by finite element analysis of uncle's "incredibly informative email".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeesh, and I thought older Americans had trouble with technology and email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, go easy on 'uncles'. I am one of them, soon to be 65 (Nov 20) and no speak the Englaandish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually my experience tells me that Pakistani women, atleast the educated ones are pretty open when it comes to sex with husbands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these konds of sex are prohibited in pakistan and men and women don not like it at all. Its only an idea of Sick mind .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is prohibited and what people like are often two different things. :-)
      I haven't been back to Pakistan for ten years, but my two trips there left me with the distinct impression that Pakistani people have a rich and admirable diversity and sophistication, and many people quietly enjoy pleasures which they might not wish to discuss loudly in a public place. The pleasures we can discuss---poetry, music, art---those are at least as wonderful, and I was glad to encounter them. A great country. I hope to travel back one day.

      Delete